Cardiovascular Health: More Urgent than Ever
October 15th 11:00 am – 3:30 pm ET
How can we build on the attention COVID-19 has brought to health inequity and gaps in care to enable all population groups to have optimal cardiovascular health?
How can we broaden public support for community health and health equity?
Join thought leaders and change agents representing patients, clinical providers, public health, employers, health plans, academia, quality improvement, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and local, state and federal governments at the National Forum Annual Meeting to explore new approaches to make health equity and cardiovascular health high priorities.
Save your seat for the Virtual Convening that will be held Thursday, October 15th from 11:00 am – 3:30 pm ET
Diverse panels will discuss how we can build on the attention COVID-19 has brought to health disparities, cardiometabolic health, and public health to help more people in more communities attain well-being.
- Cardiovascular Health – A Societal Imperative
- Cardiovascular Health – An Economic Imperative
- Cardiovascular Health and Mental Health – A New Imperative
18th Annual Meeting Goals
- CONNECT: Attendees will meet virtually at least one new organization/individual.
- PROVIDE AND STIMULATE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: Attendees will learn at least one new strategy to improve cardiovascular and cardiometabolic health in the population.
- ACCELERATE COLLABORATION: Attendees will establish at least one collaboration with an attendee member to implement a policy or best practice.
18th Annual Meeting Highlights
- Release of the National Forum Signature Report (Fourth in the Series)
- Brings together dynamic and diverse organizations in cardiovascular health to:
- Hear and discuss the latest thinking in cardiometabolic disease prevention and the pursuit of health equity
- Understand different stakeholders’ perspectives, goals and priorities
- Share successful strategies and practices, and lessons learned
- Develop and participate in innovative collaborations to improve cardiovascular health
- Annual Business Meeting of the organization is held, National Forum Awards presented.
- 2020 Marks the 10th Anniversary of the National Forum as an Independent Organization
We look forward to seeing you October 15th. In the interim, check out resources from last year’s event.
18th Annual Meeting Sponsors