- This event has passed.
BMS 2020 PanAgora Pharma Clinical Trials Patient Experience Virtual Summit
Monday, September 21 @ 9:00 am - 4:15 pm
Bristol Myers Squibb is the host for the upcoming 6th Annual PanAgora Pharma Clinical Trials Patient Experience Virtual Summit on Monday, September 21st.
Dr. Samit Hirawat, Executive Vice President of Global Drug Development and Chief Medical Officer, and Kate Owen, Senior Vice President of Global Development Operations, are featured keynote speakers. The Summit seeks to improve the patient experience in clinical trials by focusing on the patients’ role in the drug development process, while developing solutions to make the clinical trial process more convenient for patients and more efficient for researchers.
This year’s meeting agenda was based on feedback from past attendees and speakers. Individuals with limited or expert knowledge of patient engagement in clinical trials are welcome. You will have the opportunity to participate in online chats and share your ideas with others.
Core tracks include:
- Patient Centricity By Design: Clinical Trial Solutions Designed by Patients for Patients
- Partnering with Patient Advocacy Groups: Creating Meaningful Patient Engagement Across the Drug Development Continuum
- Clinical Trial Sites and Recruitment During Our New COVID-19 Environment: Lessons Learned in Site Selection and Site Engagement
- Innovation and Technology in Clinical Trial Design: Designing Patient Tools and Solutions to Increase Participation in Clinical Trials
- Study Design and Diversity: The Need for Increased Representation Across Clinical Trials to Ensure Inclusivity for the Patient and Caregiver
- The Pharma Perspective: Moving the Value Chain to a More Patient-Centric Pharma