- This event has passed.
Value & Innovation Forum Briefing-Navigating the Complexities of Medicaid Redeterminations
Friday, May 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This briefing is the second in a series discussing the implications of required Medicaid redeterminations resulting from the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023 that was signed into law in December 2022. The continuous enrollment provision that was put in place due to the COVID-19 public health emergency was mandated to end on March 31, 2023.
The following topics will be addressed in this briefing:
- What processes have been implemented by states so far?
- What results have we seen?
- How is the process impacting patients who rely on Medicaid for coverage?
- How will the process impact the general public in terms of health access and economics?
- What are the implications for health equity?